Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Not enough pictures?

I don't think there have been many times in my life where I didn't have enough pictures for something. Today while I was doing a project for work, my boss actually told me "less words, more pictures." LOL... the irony of that is just funny to me, but I have so much information I want to cram into this brochure that it's hard NOT to have a bunch of words! Ahhhh!!! It's 4:15 and I just wanna get the heck out of here. After spending the majority of the day working on the brochure and then going back to square 1, I'm a little burnt out and less motivated at the moment. :P
I've been pretty out-of-it today. Can't wake up, and have no energy in general. I'm hoping that I'll get some at some point. I'm planning to go out for coffee with Nathan and Billy tonight, so I'm sure the caffeine will help. Do you ever have days where you just don't feel like seeing or talking to anyone? Or do you have days where the verbal part of your brain seems not to function correctly and when you try to speak, it comes out as mush? Welcome to my Tuesday. :)
This mid-day blogging is helping me out a bit. I don't mean to always bitch about work, but at the same time, I'm at work, so it's on my mind. Then I feel guilty because I'm not working. Well, I'm not working on work, but I'm working on something that will hopefully compell me to do more work. Make sense? If not, it's cool, because my brain is mush and it's not making much sense right now anyway.
Guess I should stop now. It's 4:20. Tick tick tick... the clock isn't going fast enough. :)
Here's a random picture of Charley sniffing the camera.

-Ash

No comments: