Thursday, October 05, 2006

What I need to do vs. What I'm doing

List of things I need to do:
Lots of paperwork for work, working on the website, taking Departmental pictures, etc.

List of things I'm doing:
Writing in the blog, checking my e-mail, and editing the Departmental pictures I'm taking, which I guess could be considered 'work'. Hmmm...

Life today is much better than yesterday. Yesterday pretty much sucked because I felt sad most of the day and couldn't snap out of it. Now, I have to say that I woke up much easier this morning, and although I'm feeling the need for another cup of coffee, I'm doing okay so far. It's almost lunchtime and I've not been quite as productive as I would like to be, but I am also getting interrupted frequently because of the people that keep coming in my office for Departmental headshots. I'm realizing that I need some work in this area, and this is good practice for me. The lighting in my office sucks so I have to adjust all the pictures I take, but that's a hell of a lot more interesting than the other things on my list. If you hear about them making a drug for motivation, please let me know.

Thursday night TV is calling my name tonight, so I will gladly be sitting on my butt. Last night I managed to get out and play some pool with the boys... and I sucked terribly at it. I was lucky to hit a ball. In fact, when I played my first game with Clay, he accidentally hit more of my balls in than I managed to when I tried. Then he ended up scratching on the 8 ball so I ended up winning. At least I played... I guess...

That's about all from here. I'm going to grab another cup of caffeine and maybe I'll get something done today and be useful. :)

This picture is of some of the 2006 REUs and I at Salsa Cabana. Man does my neck look long!!

No comments: