Thursday, October 19, 2006

Sleepy, Happy, Grumpy, Dopey, ___, Bashful, Doc

I'm the one that's missing... Sneezy. Wow that was a long way to go for a title. Oh well.

I'm sneezing so much today I am surprised I have a nose left on my face. I think I look like Rudolph, and I sound like Urkel. Everytime I sneeze, I use hand sanitizer. I probably smell like the town drunk (it smells like alcohol) so I'm sure rumors will start to spread that I've been drinking on the job or something. LOL... I'm in bad shape.

The good news is, I'M AT WORK! I'm taking a break. I've been pretty productive today, though. I'm working on a project that doesn't make me think too much, which is pretty useful since I'm so out of it. Tomorrow I'm planning to run errands and get things done around here, so I can go home for the weekend and feel like I haven't wasted an entire week. I'm going to stay a little later tonight, too. I guess it takes 3 days of sickness to motivate myself to get things done... I just hate feeling like a waste of space around here.

I miss Charley. We've been cuddle buddies all week, and I miss taking naps with him. You should have seen his face when I left for work this morning... I wanted to cry! But I held strong and assured him I would be back soon. He really needs another furry friend at home to hang out with and play. Maybe one of these days...

AHHCHOOOO!! Here comes Hurricane Hetrick! More hand sanitizer for me. I just love making fun of myself when I'm sick but have energy... who knows why. I think the medicine I'm taking is making me this way. Either that, or I'm one step closer to losing it. Guess we'll find out soon enough. :)

I suppose that's all for now. Back to FINALLY being productive, and at work, and productive at work. What a concept. :)

-Ashley

Random picture of Tochi and I at the State Fair last year... next to the height chart. Yay I'm tall enough!
I miss my bro!

No comments: