Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Sick days suck

The past two days, Casey and I have been home the majority of the time, sick with whatever is going around these days. We still managed to have a fun weekend, though, before the sickness began. On Friday, we enjoyed a few hours out with some of my coworkers for happy hour. It was nice going out with them and having a few drinks. After that, Casey came home, and I went out with Tabetha, Billy, and Charley Brown, to Starbucks. Charley got a lot of attention from people walking around, which was nice for him because he got to be spoiled a bit. Here's a pic of us... it's was pretty chilly that night so we were huddled together to stay warm. :)
Saturday, I spent a good part of the morning for a cheap purse and shoes to go with my dress for Steve and Rebecca's wedding that evening. I took a little longer than I had wanted, and managed to get home, clean out my car (with lots of help from Casey), and get ready for the wedding without a minute to spare. We went to pick up Misael and Aidaris, and we were on our way to Edgefield.
We got to the wedding about 30 minutes early, which was nice because we got pretty decent seats. Some funny things happened during the ceremony... the most hilarious was that in the middle of the very serious homily, the little 3 year old flowergirl passed gas... probably one of the loudest farts I have ever heard! The entire church was silent for a second, and then everyone started cracking up! We realized that Steve and Rebecca were shaking... we thought they were crying at first, but it turns out that they couldn't stop laughing!!! Even the priest had a hard time controlling his laughter. They have it on video so I'm sure that little girl will someday be embarrassed... unlike she was Saturday. It was probably the funniest ceremony event I have witnessed personally.
I'll post a few pictures from Saturday. Other than that, Casey and I cleaned the house on Sunday, and I made chili and had Attilio over to watch a movie. Both the chili and the movie were good. It was a fun night until Casey and I started feeling like crap... and that pretty much sums up Monday and Tuesday of this week so far. I'll write later when more interesting things happen. :)

PS: The picture aspect isn't working right now but I'll try to post them again soon.

No comments: