Saturday, September 30, 2006

Another night at Art Bar


Just about every Friday night, my friends and I get together and go to Art Bar. There's a fun group of people there and we almost always end up having a crazy time, dancing, meeting new people, and just enjoying each other's company. I value these nights out because it's the one time during the week that I really let loose and forget about any stress going on at work, etc. It's about the only time I dance or drink (and the two go together pretty well...) :) So instead of writing a whole lot, I'm just going to post pictures and label them from last night.
1. Tabetha and I being cheesy. :)
2. Showing Clay some love on the dance floor...
3. Billy and Patrick doing an impression of Night at the Roxbury... with me...

4. Clay and I trying to warm up outside the bar... it was cold!

No comments: