The REUs and I at Casa Linda before going dancing at Salsa Cabana.
Three of the boys 'posing' at the Poster Session.
Group dinner at California Dreaming after the Poster Session.
Aaron & Erica- Aaron is a break dancer, Erica was an REU this summer. I just thought this was an interesting shot. (They dated a bit this summer, hence the kiss.)
I hung out at the dorm after the Symposium on Thursday. It was nice to spend time with the 'kids' before they left town. I'll post more pictures later- this just kind of summarizes the highlights of my week. It was fairly stressful, but everything worked out in the end.
Monday might be a bit depressing at work, since none of the REUs will be there anymore, but now I can get all of my paperwork done, and start getting things at work organized before I leave. Whenever that will be.
I'll write again later when I feel more like getting into details. :)
-Ashley

No comments:
Post a Comment