skip to main | skip to sidebar

My Experiences in America

My life and times after four months in Japan...

Thursday, August 07, 2008

Class Clown


Class Clown
Originally uploaded by lilbitfromks

He's really not happy with me at this point...

Posted by Ashley at 11:06 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2008 (58)
    • ►  September (6)
    • ▼  August (13)
      • New Day
      • Update
      • What's next? God help me.
      • Charley expressing my feelings...
      • Looooong update!
      • Thank You Cookies for our neighbors
      • Talking Trash
      • Dragonfly pictures
      • I'm going to pretend like I'm having fun!
      • Class Clown
      • Mom, are you having fun with this? Because I'm not.
      • Substitution
      • Updating with pictures
    • ►  July (11)
    • ►  June (8)
    • ►  May (5)
    • ►  April (6)
    • ►  March (1)
    • ►  February (4)
    • ►  January (4)
  • ►  2007 (32)
    • ►  December (2)
    • ►  October (2)
    • ►  September (1)
    • ►  August (2)
    • ►  June (3)
    • ►  April (5)
    • ►  March (6)
    • ►  February (8)
    • ►  January (3)
  • ►  2006 (46)
    • ►  December (3)
    • ►  November (4)
    • ►  October (18)
    • ►  September (8)
    • ►  May (1)
    • ►  April (8)
    • ►  March (4)

Links

  • http://www.flickr.com/photos/ashleyhetrick/
  • http://www.beautipage.com/ashleyhetrick
  • Japan Blog

About Me

My photo
Ashley
I'm just a little Kansas girl who just moved from Columbia, SC to Illinois. I'm excited to explore the Chicago area!
View my complete profile