Tuesday, August 05, 2008

Substitution


I have had this overwhelming feeling of missing Charley when I'm at work. We went out last night directly after work to meet up with a friend who is moving back to Colombia, and I started getting anxious during dinner because I just wanted to go home and see CB. My coworker hit the nail on the head today- she thinks I'm trying to replace my sense of 'loss' of all of my REUs with Charley. It makes sense now. I just feel like I need something and can't put my finger on what that might be. Blah... it's weird.
I also know I'm leaving soon, and it's really hitting me now. I feel kind of sad this week, in general. Luckily I have plenty of work to keep me busy, but it's hard not to think about other things in life that are going on right now. Anyway... that's all that's on my mind right now. Time to get back to my large stack of post-REU paperwork. :)

-Ashley

No comments: