Wednesday, July 23, 2008

In need of Patience...

All I would like right now is some patience. For some reason, I'm letting little things that don't matter get to me, and I'm ignoring the things I should pay attention to. My goal right now is to try to focus, and be productive. I'm again at a point where I feel like I'm getting asked the same questions all the time, and it's hard to keep saying the same thing over and over and over and over and over without getting a bit frustrated. I'm ready for a change.
I think I'm also getting frustrated with myself because I keep messing things up. I had a plan to make spaghetti last night, but I didn't check the pantry because I was sure we had noodles- until I went to the pantry and found nothing. I had to run to the store while Casey handled the rest of dinner. I'm just doing stupid things right now and making the situation worse than it needs to be. Anyway, I just needed to write it out right now because I have a few moments of peace and quiet... which I know won't last because the office is always so busy. I guess that's another annoying thing- I feel like I can't be productive unless I come in after-hours because everyone is coming in and out of the office all of the time and always needs something. OR, they are coming in just to talk because they're bored. Yesterday, I was here at 8:30 and didn't get anything done until around lunchtime because people were coming in back to back and just chatting because they had free time. Not cool. Anyway, whatever... I had to complain a bit so I can get a little bit of sanity and hopefully be productive today. I think I'm done with my tangent now...

-Ashley

No comments: