Tuesday, September 19, 2006

So much for blogging

I laugh at my last entry. It was the 25th of May, and now it's the 19th of September. My how time has flown. Another Summer REU is under my belt. I just sent the JAPAN REUs to Osaka last week! It's hard to believe that it's officially my 'down time' at work right now. I don't want to say I'm bored, but I'm definitely not as motivated right now. I'll be doing odds and ends around the Department until I *hopefully* go to the AIChE conference in November. (It happens to be in San Francisco, and over my 25th birthday!) Hopefully we can find the funds in our grant to let me go recruit! Plus, I would get to see the REUs from the last 2 years that decide to go. Hopefully that'll all work out.
I guess I felt like I didn't have much to write in the last 3 months, even though I did. So much has happened that I don't think I can even try to write everything again. But recently I've been reading friends blogs and it inspired me to try and start again. So.... we'll see how that goes. Hopefully it won't be 3 months or more before I write again. Here's a new(er) picture. :)

No comments: