Sunday, September 24, 2006

The Full Monty

Absolutely HILAROUS show! The local theater version made me laugh so hard, my stomach still hurts! The choreography was great, songs were hilarious, acting was superb (esp. the guy that played the woman... it's amazing how many people didn't know 'she' was a 'he')... by far one of my favorite characters in the show. It's a lot different than the movie, which is a good thing in this case. It made me very interested in going to more of the local theater productions.
In other news, I'm being pretty lazy today. Jenny is coming over soon to bring me her old rabbit ears so *hopefully* we can get more than 3 stations... but if not, at least we'll have TV in the bedroom and family room now. Desperate Housewives is on tonight!!! I can't wait!! I'm becoming such a sucker for TV. I'm almost glad we don't have cable or I'd be at home sitting on my ass all the time, I think. :)
I guess that's all for now. Casey left for an overnight conference, and I'm hanging out here with Charley. I'm tired but I have quite a bit more energy than normal due to my allergy medicine, so it's been hard to take my normal naps the past few days. That won't stop me, though. :)
Anyway, I'll find a random picture to post, and end with that. :)
No clue why Casey was licking my face, but then again, it was just another night at Art Bar. :)

No comments: