
I cannot snap out of it today! I have been in this daze all day and have been ready to take a nap virtually everywhere I went. I acquired a brain-dead job today at work, organizing my boss's Rolodex. Let me just say that it's not helping me wake up at all. :) I did kind of go one stoep further and start alphabetizing everything for him, though. He honestly has HUNDREDS of business cards that were completely out of whack, so I figured I would help him out while I could. I only got to the letter 'j' today, so it looks like I'll have hours of excitement waiting for me tomorrow. :)
Other than that, I haven't done too many exciting things today. I did manage to eat dinner with Casey, and then went back to school around 9 to let Charley run around the courtyard and get worn out. He's really sleepy now (which is nice b/c I am too!) so we're both just hanging around the house. Law & Order SVU is on right now in the background, but I can't say I'm really watching it. I lead a boring life... for today at least.
I am only really writing because I can. I don't have much to say at the moment. I have been getting better about posting blogs lately, and it's been a nice outlet. Blogs like this are probably incredibly boring, but at the same time, it's nice to write out what I did today and hopefully it'll make it easier to sleep tonight so my head is clear. I have a bad habit of tossing and turning in bed at night, thinking of all of the things I need to do, etc.. Then I'm tired at work all day. Hmmm... maybe that's what my issue was today! I'll write more later, esp. when there's more to say. Later!

No comments:
Post a Comment