Wednesday, July 02, 2008

Sick Hubby & Puppy Sitting

Casey woke up early this morning with a temperature of 100.4. I'm not sure what is going on with him- he said he got to a point today where he had to fix a cool bath because he felt like he was getting overheated and that he might pass out. He's been nauseated. We've heard all of this talk about salmonella and I think it's making us both nervous. Hopefully it's just a quick flu bug and it'll be gone soon.
In other news, we are dog-sitting for the next 4+ days. So far it's going okay. The dogs are getting along well so far, but I'm pretty worn out after trying to entertain them for the past few hours. Roxie is whining right now, but since Casey's already asleep and I'm getting pretty worn out, I'm going to let her sleep and I'm going to sleep soon as well. I know she's probably going to whine through the night, but I figured that's how it would be. Charley doesn't really know what to make of the whining since it's pretty high-pitched and he's not used to noises like that. I'm sure tomorrow will be better.
I'm watching Baby Borrowers at the same time I'm dog sitting. This is making me think twice about the kid thing. But I know I'll change my mind eventually... and I know it'll be a tough job, but I think I'll do much better than some of these girls. I think I'll do better than the girl that cries all the time, at least. :)
I got my hair cut today. Not sure what I think of it yet. (God... make the whining stop please!) I haven't gotten to do it yet on my own so we'll see how it looks tomorrow...
Tomorrow we're getting out of work early... yay! Then it's the start of a 3.5 day weekend. I'm pretty excited, even though we don't really have any plans (except Eirini's baby shower on Sunday).
Okay, Roxie's whining big-time right now so I think I'm going to turn off the TV and hope she sleeps. Here's hope that I sleep a bit, too. Goodnight!

-Ashley

No comments: