
Roxie went home yesterday, and we miss her a lot. The last time I wrote, I was pretty ticked off about her being awake all night, but she slept well the rest of the time she was at our house because we let her sleep in the living room in her kennel. She slept in Saturday and Sunday. Then she whined a bit yesterday around the time my alarm was going to go off, so I didn't get upset because it was good incentive to get out of bed. She and Charley got along really well, and they played quite a bit during her time with us. Charley cried this morning when he woke up because he missed her... I know this because I got up with him and asked him to 'show me' what he wanted because he was crying, and he took me to the guest room where she stayed. It was sad. I think it will be good for all of us if we get another dog when we move to Illinois. He proved that he can be really patient with other dogs. He was excellent all weekend and I was a very proud Mommy.
In other news, Aaron and I went shopping today for Movie Night tonight for the REUs, and we found Koala Bear Biscuits (the same kind I had in Japan)... they are still as good as I remember, but you can't see the pictures on them very well; they were much clearer in Japan. Either way, I'm on my second box of them... sad, eh? I'm going to post random office pictures that will include one of a koala eating cookies... which represents me very well right now since that's what I'm doing. :DIf it seems like I'm not doing work at work, it's because we are having movie night tonight and I'll be here until the movie is over; it starts at 7:00... Anyway, that's all for now. Here are a few pictures that are random and blurry (our nice camera is out of commission right now until we get the lens fixed, so I'm using the old camera currently)... :(

-Ashley

No comments:
Post a Comment