I stole that line from The Office. But it fits my day today.
I'm letting people and things get to me today that I probably shouldn't care about. One student that is not my REU this summer sent me a rude e-mail today because he misunderstood an e-mail I had sent. One of the professors was being a jerk earlier. In the long run, it doesn't really matter, it's just frustrating. I'm ready for this day to be over so I can go home and hang out with Casey & Charley Brown.
In other much better news, the t-shirt design turned out AWESOME! I will post a digital image of it after we hand the shirts out this year. I'm super excited about it, though.
I really don't have much else to say at the moment. Just waiting for the bad mood to pass and hoping that the next 45 minutes go fast. :)
Love,
Ash
Tuesday, July 15, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment