Monday, April 21, 2008

I'm swimming in a sea of bright yellow sticky notes and lists of things to remember. If a hurricane came through and blew them all away, I would officially lose my mind.

Work sucks right now. I am only one person but feel like I need to be 3. At this rate, when I leave this place, I won't want to look back. And that's not the way I want to go out. I am going to miss the people here, but by the way my calendar is looking at the moment, I won't even have time to tell them that before I'm out the door.

I'm tired of being asked the same questions every day. I'm tired of candy on my desk, and the copy machine. I'm tired of the phone ringing all the time and not being able to finish one thought or project before another one comes charging through the door.

I'm thankful for the moments I get to spend, regurgitating all of these thoughts to the world. I need this blog so I don't go crazy. I think it may be too late. God help me.

That's all for now...

-Ashley

No comments: