Sunday, February 24, 2008

Weekend Update

I went shopping today. I found a ton of good deals- I got 1 shirt, 2 sweaters, a bra, 2 undies, a hat, gloves, a sweater for Casey, and pajama pants for $53. Winter sales are wonderful!
After all of my new items had been unpacked, I decided to take out the trash for tomorrow morning's pick-up. Has anyone else noticed that the bags they give you to take your clothes home in are much stronger and sturdier than the actual trash bags? I think that means I need to go shopping more often so I can get more bags, so our trash will not leak through the crappy ones you buy at the store. :) Sounds like good logic to me.
Things this weekend have been okay. I started feeling sick on Friday, and ended up sleeping most of Friday and all day Saturday. Today has been much better (thank you Tylenol Cold!) but I still feel a little out-of-it. I think tomorrow will be better. I'm tired of being in the house! Charley has been wonderful, though, so that's made things much more enjoyable. He's been very cuddly, as he normally is when I don't feel well. I've had enough orange juice, water, and skim milk for awhile, though... I've been drinking a lot this weekend!
This week will consist of 2 Dodgeball games, one spa (next Saturday!), and Happy Hour.
And hopefully no sickness. :)

-Ashley

No comments: