Saturday, June 07, 2008

Lazy day


I am currently hanging out at home with Casey and Charley- both of which are sleeping right now. I actually don't feel very well today; my stomach is giving me trouble. That's okay, though- I don't mind hanging out with the boys at home today.
Casey stayed at work until about 6:30 this morning, so I'm glad he's still sleeping. He woke up a bit ago and said he's stressed because he just wants to be done with experiments... if all goes well, that'll happen this weekend. I feel like he's been pushing himself harder lately and he definitely hasn't gotten enough sleep the past few weeks. Maybe today he can catch up a bit and it'll help him be able to focus better.
I am supposed to clean up the guest room today, but it's so freaking hot here and I don't feel well, so I'm putting that off for a few hours. I think it's going to be around 102 today... UGH.
I went outside earlier today and took some pictures. I'll update next week and post some from the Ice Cream Social yesterday- it went well. Hopefully I didn't piss off too many people because the majority of the Department wasn't invited. Maybe next time!
Here are some pictures... I'll write more soon.

-Ash

No comments: