I just read the entry before last, and while I have totally skipped over the holidays, I wanted to update that Casey took the offer from BP in Naperville, IL, and we will be moving in late May or early June! We are excited about the offer and the relocation package is pretty amazing, so things are going well. :)
Mom is also doing better- I still worry about her, but I think she's tough and getting through it all. It was nice to be able to help around the house a little bit while I was at home- just wish I could have done more. But soon we'll be closer to home, so it will be a lot easier to go back if need be. It will be really nice to be that much closer to Topeka.
I don't really know how to summarize Christmas very easily in a short period of time, so I'm going to leave it for a future entry. I have tons of pictures to add, so it may be more interesting when I get the chance to do it all. And to think, I could have been doing that last week when I was stuck at home. Hind-sight is 20-20.
Lastly, we received the new camera last month, and I LOVE IT! It's amazing. I'll post more about it when I update the Christmas trip.
-Ash
Tuesday, January 08, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment