The Holiday Bug has officially bitten me and I'm ready to be on the road to Kansas. Actually, I'm ready to just be there now. I can't wait to see everyone and hopefully, at some point, get to relax. We were planning to pick up Valerie in Louisville on the way home, but De decided to go pick she and the newest Hetrick puppy up instead. So, we will be roughing it as a trio... Charley's going too. :) I look forward to our roadtrip together, I just hope the weather treats us well! I'm a little nervous to drive all that way if the weather is bad, but it's bound to be at some point between here and Topeka.
This past weekend was probably the reason I have been in a holiday mood. We went to a friends Christmas party... which was PACKED... and a lot of fun! Here are some pictures from the event:

1. Billy & I sporting our festive nametags
2. Casey & I with my newest friend Jessica
3. Clay and I being nerds...
4. Dancing with Clay & Russell at Fusion... Thanks to Casey for taking most of these pictures!


Love, Ash
No comments:
Post a Comment