While walking into the building this morning, a man in a suit jacket asked me if I had a quarter. I did, and he had five dimes, so he told me to take all of them. I said, "Are you sure?" to which he replied, "Yes, you need it more than I do." ???
I'm sorry if I use this as a blog to write down things that bother me, but I have to get it out somehow. I really don't like how some of the communication is working around here. I'll leave it at that, because I have to pretend like I don't know anything about what's going on within the Department. And I don't want to get myself fired, by any means. I'm just tired of the double-talk, and the fact that we want to improve communication around here but no one is actively working on it... or if they are, it's only one-sided. Blah blah blah.
One more complaint... it's gotta be like 85 degrees in our office right now. If I don't pass out, I'll write more later. :)
-Ashley
Thursday, April 26, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment