Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Still riding the rollercoaster...



Pictures from Gopal's birthday party last Saturday... :)
I'm having another off day. Yesterday, I was just fine. In fact, people seemed to notice that I was back to being 'myself' again. But today, I just can't shake the sort of sad, lonely feeling inside. I know I'll be happy again, probably tomorrow- heck, maybe an hour from now. I guess I just don't feel as chipper today. I had some CRAZY dreams last night. Casey left me, Charley died, I was being chased by a vampire and tried to lock all these doors but they would never lock, no matter what I did. It was one of the most detailed and intense dreams I have had in YEARS, so far as I can remember. I kept waking up long enough to hit snooze, and then I'd start the dream right where I left off. It's just weird. I think that probably didn't help my mood this morning. I'm tired of feeling so strange right now... it's probably all of these hormones getting out of my system... or maybe back into my system... who knows?!
In good news, Kevin came back this week from 3 months in Germany. It's good to see him again. We went out to lunch today. I missed him a lot and I'm glad he's finally back, even though he doesn't want to be here.
Tonight, I'm planning to go out to coffee with Billy, and maybe a few others as well, at 7:00. It will be nice to see them again- I haven't really gotten to see them since everything happened last week. I went to the doctor on Monday, and it turns out that my OB-GYN did not send the results of Monday's ultrasound, etc., to the Clinic, so no one in that office knew what had happened. I had to tell everyone the stories all over again, but hopefully that's the last time. Okay, I know it's not, because I still need to write to the people in Japan and let them know that I'm not pregnant anymore. The Clinic did determine that I was at least 3 months pregnant, though. It turns out that losing it was probably for the best in just about every way- with all of the medicine I was taking, it was bound to cause birth defects, etc.. For that reason, I'm glad it happened the way it did, and I'm glad I didn't have very long to know about it. If I would have known that I was that far along, it would have made things a lot worse.
Anyway, that's enough for now. I'm going to get back to work- although I've been really productive today, which has been great! That alone should make me feel better right now.

-Ashley

No comments: