So many verbs going on this week.Cleaning- pretty much every day- to get ready for Lindsey and Sara's arrival on Thursday night.
Sleeping- something I need more of. The dog and husband have been SNORING up a storm lately... (Casey's sick, Charley's congested... Ashley's a light sleeper. You do the math!)
Cooking- so Casey and I have food in the house and can stop going out to eat... I just haven't taken the time to cook much lately so this week will have to be an exception.
Baking- I made Banana Bread last night and it was mmmm mmmm good!
Moving- Between my office at work, and all of the junk we have in the guest room right now... not to mention Casey's broken hand... I'll be doing a lot of moving this week!
Limping- I somehow managed to mess my knee up last week playing Dodgeball. Not fun.
Hoping & Praying- That I don't get sick, and that it doesn't rain next weekend and ruin our outdoor plans!
Working, Working, Working- Trying to get projects finished, start new ones, etc. Between working on NSF reports, finishing LEGO paperwork from the Tournament last month, taking pictures for the Departmental newsletter, decorating the lounge area upstairs for recruiting, working on bulletin boards around the Department, scheduling various events for my bosses, helping with the Regional AIChE Tournament, getting ready for SUMMER REU!!!, packing my stuff in boxes to make my move across the hall easier... WOW I've got a lot to do. Looks like I should get a move on! Luckily I can stretch most of this over the next few weeks, but in order to reduce stress, I am going to get as much of it done now as I can. :) Fun times for me! I'm ready for this VACATION!!!
-Ashley
PS: Casey and I got to ride one of the Departmental Segways last week... it was a lot of fun! :)

No comments:
Post a Comment