It's another chaotic day in the ChE Department. Our copier ran out of toner, and it's the first day of class, so there are a bunch of angry people around here today. I'm trying to keep a low profile so I don't get all mixed up in it. So far that's worked for the most part... it was a little stressful this morning, but now it's relaxed for me, at least a little.
It's been awhile since I've written. This weekend, I spend Friday night out (as usual), and then got up Saturday and Casey and I decided to paint the bathroom. It used to be a hideous garnet-y color, and now it's got 3 coats of primer on it, and looks at least 10 times better than it did. I swear, I don't know who painted the bathroom last (or what they were smoking) but it was hard to cover up all of their mistakes, esp. because they had such a wacky color to begin with. Tonight we are going to start on the real color of the bathroom, which is a nice, light green. I think it's called "Spring Breeze" or something to that effect. I'll be glad when it's over- I spent almost all day yesterday up on the ladder, and I'm pretty lucky I didn't fall. It'll also be nice to see it when it's done and know that I did about 75% of the work, which is a miracle in itself.
Blah blah blah... I want to go home! I'm going to post a few pictures of this weekend when I get home tonight, or later this week... there are some pretty good pictures from Friday night. Anyway, that's life as I know it at the moment. I'll write more next time when I have something more interesting to talk about!
-Ash
Tuesday, January 16, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment