So tomorrow's the big day. Or one big day, at least. As Casey was practicing his dissertation presentation today, it hit me: he has been working on this for 5 years. This is it! I can't believe he will be done soon. I think it's wonderful... I think he will enjoy a new kind of stress. This will be the first time he's not in school since Kindergarten. Time for a break!
I have tried to focus on cleaning the past few days, but it didn't really hit me until our landlord called and said he'd be here today at 5. I warped into Clean Mode. I actually vacuumed, among other things. I scrubbed the toilet today. These are two things I don't do very often. Definitely not as often as I should. I freaking hate cleaning. Maybe I'll be more inspired when we get the newer place, since it's in a better state than our current place. The landlord seemed happy with what we'd done with the rental house, and is going to give us money back. Yay!
Casey's practicing now, so I'm going to listen to him. He's pretty nervous, but I would be, too. He's going to do great. Tomorrow is also his birthday... I think that's too much at one time... but at least he will always remember the day! I'm sure it'll be for a good reason. :) I'll write more later... this week is going to be insane.
Love,
Ash
Monday, September 08, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment