Where is the time going? I can't believe it's already December. And this month looks pretty crazy even after the first few days. I really look forward to going home for Christmas; I only hope that it's not constantly crazy with people and events and all kinds of chaos... which probably means I won't update for awhile.
One thing I will update is that I just became an Independent Consultant with BeautiControl. When I go home, I'm having one, if not two different spa parties for my friends and family, and I can't wait! I'm really excited to share the spa products I have because I like them so much. I think it'll be a good time to relax and have fun with everyone back home. To find out more about what I do, go to my web page: http://www.beautipage.com/ashleyhetrick. I am tired and don't have as much energy to detail right now.
Other than that, all I know is that I'm another year older, and I think this year is going to be a good one. Casey's currently in Naperville, IL at an interview with BP. I think we should know where we are headed by this time in February or March. It's exciting, but sort of nerve-wracking at the same time. There is going to be a lot of change for us in 2008!
I'll update again sometime when I'm not so tired. :)
-Ashley
Sunday, December 02, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment