
AHHH! I hate Mondays! Today was just crazy. I swear, I looked at the clock at 11:00 a.m. and the next thing I knew it was 3:30 p.m.. I feel like I need more time this week. Saturday, I leave for the AIChE conference in San Francisco. (Yay!!) I have got SOOOOOO much to do before then. I have...hmmm...5 or 6 bosses now? And one of them is incredibly anal retentive. He even sat next to me and went over what fonts he wanted me to use. (Grrr.....) Oh well, at least I'm not bored! I am going to go nuts by the end of the week at this rate. But oh well... by this time next week, it will all be over, I will be in SF, and I will be 25. Wow.
This weekend went fast. We went to a corn maze on Friday night, (check out the pictures). Saturday I... hmmm... can't remember? Oh yeah. I went to Best Buy with Casey. He's currently working on building our new computer. He's up to his elbows in drivers and wires and all kinds of things that are apparently making him pretty happy because he only sat down for a few minutes to eat dinner. It sounds like Friday night we will be going out to celebrate my b-day. Then I'll be leaving for 4 days... this will be the first birthday in EIGHT YEARS that I won't see Casey. How depressing is that??Anyway, that's all for now. I'm not really in a writing mood because I'm SOOOOO freaking tired after today! I'm looking forward to a good night's sleep!

Picture time... of course!
1) Group pic of us at dinner before the corn maze
2) Eyma and I in a huge tire
3) Extremely bad angle of Casey and I with the moon.

No comments:
Post a Comment